Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My New Site - Indie Overlook

Penultimate Boss is well and truly dead, but I'm still around! If anyone happens to stumble upon this message, my new website is Indie Overlook. As you can probably guess from the title, I'm still writing about indie games, but my focus has shifted more heavily towards highlighting obscure freeware and commercial indie games. The video game industry has shifted in some pretty dramatic and surprising ways since I started up Penultimate Boss and it's painfully easy for amazing indie games to become utterly lost in the virtual downpour of new games coming out so I think it is important to try to help these games and their developers move a little closer to getting the attention I feel they deserve.

Of course, if you are looking for some articles geared more towards development and theory, Penultimate Boss has plenty to choose from in addition to articles covering specific games and several other things, such as my thoughts on Steam's Greenlight program from back when it first launched. This site may be dead, but you still might find an interesting article or two!

As to my new site, you can find it right over here: Indie Overlook

No comments:

Post a Comment